Aloha Art Starter Kit was conceptualised to enlighten young children about the emerging world of creative entrepreneurship and make them more aware of the vast opportunities that a career in the Arts could create for them.
Eligibility – 6 to 14 years
What will kids gain through Aloha Art Started Kits
- Exposure to different art forms every month
- Gaining knowledge
- More physical activity, less screen time.
- Art enhances problem-solving skills.
- Completion of the tasks in the kit boosts the self-esteem of the child.
Artists who are practising professionally curate these kits for children, putting together activities to explain their area of expertise in a fun and engaging manner. The kits also introduce the artists to the kids so that the kits are more relatable to children in terms of an introduction to a form of a creative career. Professional artists and art enthusiasts have collaborated with Jxtapose to design and curate the contents of these kits. Each artist contributes by designing an activity that specifically details out their area of expertise in a fun and engaging manner. All in all, the Startrer Kits help children and their parents realise the potential of practising the Arts reaches far beyond the development of critical and cognitive thinking but into making it a viable career path.
This first edition of the Starter Kit contains:
- Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Put together by Van Lavino)
Comes with a Cookie Jar that has all the ingredients and a note to borrow more from your kitchen and a detailed set of instructions about the process and the basics of baking.
- Upcycling CDs
(Put together by Handværk)
Comes with a set of materials that help with the activity and an illustrated guide that explains the value behind waste management and respecting the environment.
- Miniature Gardening
(Put together by the Gardenly)
Comes with all the planting and potting essentials plus some tips on how to bring in your own aesthetic and make your garden truly your own.
This kit contains
- 3 different art forms curated by professional artists and art enthusiasts.
- Designed Instruction manual with a step by step process.
- Materials required to perform the activity.
Price – Rs 2500/- (Excluding Delivery Charges)
What will kids learn?
- Baking boosts the child’s self-esteem and provides a sense of accomplishment, sharing the food cooked by them is a form of expression and emotion.
- Upcycling teaches your kid how to turn waste materials into a better and more useful product and also teaches them to respect our environment.
- Miniature Gardening can get Kids to learn how to turn the simple plant to a beautiful little show plant that makes their room look beautiful and the satisfaction of taking care of a plant reduces stress.
Our next Aloha Art Starter Kit will be Subscription-based model which will begin from Jan 2021 and each month we will be introducing a kit with different art forms.
Aloha Art Starter Kit consists of an instruction manual with complete guidance that a kid requires to perform the activity along with all the materials required. We also provide a pre-recorded video done by the artists in case they need to understand more.
If there are any further queries, please do contact to +91-8247473932 or can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org