The program would cover the core concepts of entrepreneurship through a unique and innovative model designed specifically for school students. The curriculum specially designed for age 12-18 students to experience an Entrepreneur’s Life Cycle, right from the stage of getting an idea for solving a problem to the stage where they create a feasible Business Model out of it and start their business.
Eligibility: Age 12-18
What you will gain through this program:
- Introduction to entrepreneurial concepts like (Entrepreneurship, Business, Finances, Ideation, Validation, Market Research, Business Model Canvas, Know your customer,Willingness to pay
- Certification from Metamorphosis Edu
- Master 21st Skillsets
- Idea pitching opportunities
You’ll also get:
- Access to all the Webisodes
- Access to all the Dialogue with Educationists episodes
- Interaction with real-time entrepreneurs
- Initiation on Idea pitching
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs at the school level
- Students who wish to start their own business
- Children who would want to take over and enhance the family business
- Anyone who wishes to succeed in the upcoming era of automation
Download/View Brochure for more details about the program.