Founded in 2012, RDP Workstation Pvt Ltd is an IT hardware company. It specialises in thin-client and mini PCs at a highly affordable price. The company’s mantra of ensuring high quality and on-time support have got them to collaborate with companies like Microsoft, Intel and wpg.
Along with India, RDP has marked its presence and has been operating in Africa and the Middle East, has more than 1 million users, thousands of partners and more than 250+ active retailers.
RDP has received various accolades such as the Best Product Exhibitor, Green Computing Award for its quality products and customer service. RDP is a result-oriented company and it has proven over the years that has the experience, resources and technological expertise to help organizations succeed in computing needs.
About the founder: Vikram Redlapalli, Founder, MD & a proud RDPian
Vikram Redlapalli’s journey from the small town of Kadiri in Andhra Pradesh to becoming one of the growing think-tankers in India is a story directly out of movies. From opening the first cybercafe in Anantpur to making India’s most affordable laptop, Vikram paved his road to success as an innovator and entrepreneur. He learned the business while doing business. His passion towards his vision acts as a motivator for all working at RDP popularly known as RDPians.
Who is this course for: Age 12 and above
- Identify how customer profiling help in setting operations.
- Need and advantages of collaborations in early stages and in expansion.
- Understand how standardization of operations creates a niche market.
- Learn to create your go to market strategy.
- Analysis of types customers and finding your market.
What you will learn?
- Learn, unlearn and relearn ( Basics to create MVP)
- The loud Roar ( Making you Go to Market Strategy)
- Sort and Rule (Understanding the conept of Customers Profiling)
- Finding your niche ( Know the concept of Value Proposition)
- What’s my mission? ( How to look at a problem and finding solutions)
Download/View Brochure for more details about the program. Click Here to Download/View Brochure